Adobe has been around for so long that it's routinely taken for granted - are you aware of all its great features, new and old?
Adobe Reader XI is a very powerful tool for personal and business use. Along with the useful features listed below, it is also integrated with Acrobat which allows you to store your files online and access them from where ever you are.
- Open and view PDF documents
- Fill out and sign PDF documents, including forms - Reader XI is the first version of Reader that allows users to annotate. Options include sticky notes, freehand drawing tool, highlighter, underline and strike through tools.
- Electronic signature supported - there is a new 'Send for Signature' option which connects you to EchoSign where you can ask to others electronically sign documents and track the signing status online
- Participate in shared document reviews - team members can see the document and add to comments in order to speed up reviews
- Interact with all types of PDF content, including multimedia
Adobe Reader is available for leading desktop and mobile platforms. Find out more about Adobe products here.
* * * * *
Please note that we have trialled the majority of these products and have found them to be relatively reliable and user friendly. We have not undertaken a detailed verification and we therefore suggest that you discuss the products with your computer advisers before using the technology.