"It is my personal specialty and mission to ensure that small business owners have the funds to retire in style and reap the rewards of their hard work through good management and advice in relation to their superannuation. As a small business owner myself I believe that too many small business owners work too hard for too many hours for too little reward."
Tracey is a part of our client management team where her responsibilities include:
- Client advisory in areas of Self-Managed Superannuation
- Review of compliance work in areas of Self-Managed Superannuation
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Management) - Queensland University of Technology 1999
- Diploma of Financial Planning via SMSF Advice
- Member of CPA Australia
- Been involved in many small businesses in different industries, including farming, motor vehicle sales, hospitality and banking.
- Been a partner of a professional practice since 2000.